1 lb ground pork
1 medium size diced potato
1 medium sized diced carrot
6 cloves minced garlic
1 medium size minced onion
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 to 3/4 cup water
salt to taste
optional hard boiled egg
1. Heat oil in the pan. Stir fry the potato and carrot for 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. On the same pan with the remaining oil, saute the garlic till its golden brown, then add the onion.
3. Put the ground pork and let it cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Then add the tomato sauce, let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, stir occasionally.
5. Add the water just enough to submerge the ground pork, let it boil.
6. After it boil, adjust the heat on low and let it simmer for 20 minutes or till the pork is tender.
7. Add the potato and carrot and mix it well. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Add salt to taste.