This is a super quick and easy to make Grilled Shrimp recipe. It only consists of 4 ingredients. It really is super easy you can grill it on your stovetop just like what I did here. Rain or shine, let’s bring it on!
It is always recommended to get fresh shrimps to make this recipe. You really can’t go wrong making this, just be mindful not to overcook the shrimps or else it will not be tender and it will become chewy or rubbery. Once the shrimp turns pink or once it curl up like a letter C it is cooked. Thus, it only takes a few minutes to cook them. This recipe is good on its own as an appetizer, and it pairs well with rice or as toppings for your favorite pasta dishes. You can use a regular pan or a grill pan if you have one to get those nice grilled line on the shrimps.
Shrimps are low in calories, they may be small in size but are very nutritious. To know more about shrimps, click here.
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp iodized salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Season the shrimps with salt and pepper.
- Add in the olive oil with the seasoned shrimp.
- Brush the grill pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Put the shrimps on the pan, let it cooked till it turns pink or till it curl up about 3 minutes.
- Turn to cook the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve while it is still warm.