Feeling a bit lazy to cook for your meal? Well this one’s for you…a sure easy way to cook your salmon! It will only take a couple of minutes. Whether it is fresh or frozen…it will do. You don’t even need a lot for the ingredients. The simpler the better. I even cooked it on my stove top burner.
It is a healthy meal too, salmon is rich in omega 3. So, aside from being delicious and easy to prepare, you are being kind to your body as well. Go ahead, try it…grilled salmon fillet…my style!
a tsp of lemon juice
a pinch of salt
a pinch of black pepper
a pinch of powdered garlic
1. Prepare the salmon fillet, season it with lemon juice then lightly coat it with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle salmon fillet with pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
3. Place the prepared salmon fillet on a skillet over medium heat.
4. Turn it to the other side once the bottom turns golden brown.
5. Cook the salmon fillet for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!